Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Non AG hair restoration question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Octavias's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2006
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I was wondering if anyone knew what to do to restore the hair of a non AG. I have a Madame Alexander 18 inch that has long ringlets, and some of them look a little... ratty. Will the downey dunk work for her too, or is their anything I can do for her?

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I think you should try the Son of a Gun vinyl protectant spray on them. A downey dunk would probably help also, but if you steam her hair it will straighten it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member smwoodsie2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DD Ruthea doll is a disney princess doll & I found that using wig shampoo & moisturizing conditioner sitting overnight and rinsed out the next morning does the trick. Trying this on one of my AG doll made her hair greasy, so I don't know if her wig is the same as Ruthea's but if it is that what worked on her.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •